Giving to the SAS Honors Program
The SAS HONORS PROGRAM is a national magnet for the brightest students across the arts and sciences.
The SAS Honors Program serves the most academically accomplished students by providing small classes with award-winning faculty, special seminars and courses, mentoring, and residential communities. As tomorrow’s leaders, SAS Honors students pursue rigorous studies leading to advanced work in medicine, the sciences and mathematics, politics and law, economics and business, and letters and languages.
Gifts to the SAS Honors Program represent an investment in excellence.
Contributions to the SAS Honors Program Fund benefit the following initiatives:
- Honors Seminars: Supports course development for innovative seminars in subjects like bioethics, social entrepreneurship, environmental engineering, and religion and neuroscience.
- Global Classroom & Study Abroad Mini-mesters: Supports faculty-developed and -led academic travel experiences integrated with Honors coursework.
- Honors Colloquium & Summer Reading Program: Supports guest speakers, co-curricular opportunities, and group excursions.
- Writer in Residence: Supports the engagement of a professional author and teacher to organize research workshops and work one-on-one with students pursuing advanced work on senior honors theses.
- Faculty & Peer Mentoring: Supports programs, regional field trips, and opportunities for new students, advanced students, and faculty to connect over common interests.
- Student Innovation: Supports development of student initiatives in social businesses, community engagement, education and wellness programs, and multimedia productions on a venture philanthropy model.
To learn more about these and other exciting giving opportunities, please contact the School of Arts and Sciences Development Office at email@example.com.