Workshops and Training
- April 7th, 2016 the Office of Research Development and the School of Engineering will present a workshop on the National Science Foundation’s Faculty Early Career Development Program.
For more information please contact Michael Gallo (email@example.com or 848-445-4151)
Also, please note that our Office staff meet regularly one-on-one with faculty to discuss:
- Identifying grant funding opportunities that are a good fit with the faculty's research program
- How best to develop a proposal to effectively respond to an RFA
- Approaches to improving grantwriting skills and effectiveness
- Internal funding opportunities
- Identifying collaborators here at Rutgers, or from other US or International institutions
- How to develop a timeline for completing a proposal
- Developing budgets and budget narratives
These meetings can be tailored to fit your specific needs. So, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at, (848) 445-4151.
We look forward to hearing from you.