Administrative Contact Information
The administrative offices of the School of Arts and Sciences are located at 77 Hamilton Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Our main phone number is 848-932-7896. Our offices are open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 to 4:30, except when Rutgers is closed.
For complete staff contact information from our online directory, click on an office title below.
For wider directory information of Rutgers staff, faculty, and students, try the Rutgers Search or call 732-932-INFO.
Student and Parent Contact Information
- The SAS Office of Academic Services assists students with all of their academic needs.
Click on the link above for more information, including answers to the most frequently asked student questions.
- Did someone tell you to "Contact your Dean" for more information? They probably mean contact an Advising Dean in the Office of Academic Services.
- Advising Centers
Busch Campus Busch Campus Center, Room 172 | P 732-445-0163
College Avenue Campus Milledoler Hall, Room 103 | P 732-932-7731
Douglass Campus College Hall, Room 104 | P 732-932-9729
Livingston Campus Lucy Stone Hall, Room A-216 | P 732-445-2050
- Honors Program Info: see the SAS Honors Program Site
- Prospective Students, see the Prospective Students Page
- Current Students of Douglass College, Livingston College, Rutgers College, and University College:
continue to contact your academic adviser at your College Advising Center or see the SAS Office of Academic Services for information about transferring to SAS.